Preventable Hazards with Cut-Resistant Gloves When Working and Work Loss Due to Injury

MUVEEN

view : 924

We use our hands in most of our various activities including industrial and outdoor activities. Thus, a brief carelessness might result in a small wound in the hand, and an unexpected accident might result in a danger of a major injury and following loss. In a recent US Department of Labor study, of all injures reported, injuries to fingers and hands accounted for more than 23%, making them the highest in preventable injuries and in terms of lost work days, they ranked second only to back and neck injuries. To prevent this, the use of personal protection equipment, especially cut-resistant gloves, has been on the rise and they are increasingly encouraged by more government departments and companies.

preventable-hazards-with-cut-resistant-gloves-when-working-work-loss-due-to-injury-3

A variety of cut-resistant gloves are being manufactured to provide against a variety of hazards and accidents. Now, let’s learn about what kind of loss can occur due to accidents during work and what kind of hazards can we prevent.  

Preventable Hazard

1) Chemical inflammation: Not every cut-resistant glove can protect you completely from chemicals, but most of them reduce your exposure to the chemicals and help protect your hands. Gloves made from a special process can completely protect your hands from chemicals.

2) Cut: Working gloves can effectively reduce the hazard of cut accidents that might occur during operations that utilize rotating blades or knives.

3) Tear: Skin tearing while handling wood or crustaceans with a rough surface is a common type of accident, and working gloves can prevent these.

4) Stab: Working gloves can reduce the degree of injury due to stabs in works using drills or nails.

5) Other accidents: It often happens that the grip of your hands weakens in the worksite due to oils or various other substances. This may result in falls or other unexpected incidents. The nitrile rubber material of the working gloves prevents these.

Loss

1) Loss of working hours: It is hard to make progress in your work during the recovery period if your hands are injured from an accident.  110,000 lost-time hand injuries annually. Hand injuries send more than one million workers to the emergency room each year. 70 percent of workers who experienced hand injuries were not wearing gloves. The remaining 30 percent of injured workers did wear gloves, but the gloves were inadequate, damaged or the wrong type for the type of hazard present.

2) Major economic loss : A National Safety Council study reports that the cost of just one disabling hand or finger injury varies from 0 to ,000 per patient. With a serious upward extremity trauma averaging 0,000 per incident.

An accident might happen any time in a worksite, and the resulting loss might exceed your expectations. Using cut-resistant gloves to provide against risks of an accident is a great way to prevent loss without making a huge investment. According to a recent Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) study, 70.9% of hand and arm injuries could have been prevented with personal protective equipment (PPE), specifically safety gloves. DEX FIT by MUVEEN is manufacturing and providing superior quality cut-resistant gloves that can prevent various dangers that may occur in the worksite. We will keep trying our best to free more people from the hazard of accidents with the use of gloves that provide great protection while also being comfortable.  


DEX FIT by MUVEEN is manufacturing the best quality work gloves (cut resistant gloves) with world-class technology. The state-of-the-art technology is highly rated by users and industries alike based on trust and recognition. We are manufacturing safer, more comfortable gloves through testing them in various scenes, MUVEEN also provides news and information on the care of cut-resistant gloves. You can effortlessly get informed if you subscribe to our newsletters or follow our Facebook.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/muveen.smart/

Instagram : @mydexfit

Online Shop : https://www.mydexfit.com/shop

Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/dexfit

Please enter your password first.

Close확인